平凡之路
时间 09.20.2017
分类 生活记
评论 0
阅读 243

徘徊着的    在路上的

Those who wander around on the road

你要走吗 via via

Are you leaving now? via via

易碎的   骄傲着

Being fragile and proud

那也曾是我的模样

That is how I once was.

沸腾着的    不安着的

Those who are passionate and upset

你要去哪 via via

Where are you leaving for? via via

谜一样的  沉默着的

Like a mystery, and so silent

故事  你真的   在听吗

Are you really listening to the story?

我 曾经 跨过 山和大海   也 穿过 人山 人海

I’ve crossed untold mountains and oceans, as well as through huge crowds

我曾经拥有着一切   转眼都飘散如烟

Once, I had everything; but soon, it was all gone

我曾经 失落 失望 失掉 所有方向

Once, I was frustrated, desperate and even lost all my direction

直到看见平凡才是唯一的答案

Only to find the only answer is on the ordinary road.

当你仍然  还在幻想

While you are still wondering

你的明天 via via

That your future via via

她会好吗 还是更烂

Will it better or get worse?

对我而言是另一天

Another day for me has passed.

我曾经毁了我的一切 只想永远地离开

I once ruined everything so I just had to disappear forever.

我曾经堕入无边黑暗 想挣扎无法自拔

I fell into the endless darkness, failing to help myself.

我曾经像你像他像那野草野花

I used to be the one like you, like him, like wild flowers

绝望着 渴望着 哭着笑着平凡着

Full of despair and longing, crying, smiling and being ordinary

向前走 就这么走 就算你被给过什么

Go ahead, exactly in this way, no matter what you’ve suffered

向前走 就这么走 就算你被夺走什么

Go ahead, exactly in this way, no matter what has been taken away from you.

向前走 就这么走 就算你会错过什么

Go ahead, exactly in this way, though you will miss something

向前走 就这么走 就算你会

Go ahead, exactly in this way, no matter what you …

我曾经问遍整个世界 从来没得到答案

I asked the whole world, but never got the answer.

我不过像你像他像那野草野花

I used to be the one like you, like him, like wild flowers

冥冥中这是我 唯一要走的路啊

The one way I want to go is doomed.

时间无言 如此这般

As time flies, just like that

明天已在眼前

Tomorrow is just around the corner

风吹过的 路依然远

With the breeze blowing, there is a long way to go.

你的故事讲到了哪

Your story,  how is it going?

看完了,点个赞
上一篇:2017财政总结+2018展望 下一篇:Lucky Lucky @ 3rd Anniversary!

评论